Thursday, June 30, 2016

Tales from Brockwell Drive

So not so long ago our town was voted as the 10th most boring place in Missouri.  The funny thing is that the picture they used of our town was actually of my street and more specifically my house was shown in the town photo.



Let me blow that picture up for you just a bit.  Notice the house on the left?  Yes, the one with the trailer up on blocks in the driveway.  Well, that's my house.  I am pretty sure that the person who wrote the article and "used science to identify which places in Missouri are total snoozefests" has ever personally visited this street.


If he did, he just might change his mind or at least change his definition of "snoozefest."

We like to make music in the streets here on Brockwell Dr.

We like to make sure the sewers' surround sound system is functioning here on Brockwell Dr.

We like to break down recycling here on Brockwell Dr.


And we like to make sure the Emergency Response System of the town of Dardenne Prairie is working here on Brockwell Dr.


In my opinion it is far from a snoozefest.  I think I may invite him to spend a day sitting on my driveway.  He just might need a glass of wine after that experience.  Or a bottle.


On another note, after sending my dog to his crate for eating all of my personal belongings, he proceeded to eat the bottom of his crate.  Ironic?  



Lastly, we have had to make 4 trips to the doctor's office in the last 48 hours.  My children are taking all the precautions necessary in order not to spread the infectious disease of swimmer's ear.


This is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self Addressed

My children have always had a propensity to draw on everything but paper.  Their canvas has usually been their own body.  Som...