Friday, June 3, 2016

Madam La Tool

Abbi has renamed herself Madam La Tool, The Palm Reader.  She has been reading the boys palms and unfortunately for them their future looks grim.


It's truly only been 9 days since school got out (but seriously, who's counting?). We have done lost our minds here on Brockwell Dr.  Kids are crazy, dogs are crazy, wine supply is dwindling, and my ear drums have ruptured from the loudness of it all.   I just wanna cover my head with a blanket and hide.  Oh wait, the dog's got the blanket.  So much for that idea.  



Send re-enforcements.  Quick.  Please.  I'll be in the corner hiding.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Self Addressed

My children have always had a propensity to draw on everything but paper.  Their canvas has usually been their own body.  Som...