Monday, June 6, 2016

Pepe

My husband took my daughter with him to Best Buy.  While he was talking to the sales associate about something or other Abbi took it upon herself to change ALL of the screen savers of ALL the computers that were displayed on the floor to this:

Pepe The Frog meme

In other news...

This is the 5th sock my dog has eaten today.  Honestly.




My family is now in the window tinting business.  Referrals are appreciated.  



That's all I have to say about that..mostly just because I forgot to take my meds this morning and I can't remember what else I was gonna talk about.  Welcome to my world.  

Thank God it's wine o'clock.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self Addressed

My children have always had a propensity to draw on everything but paper.  Their canvas has usually been their own body.  Som...