Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Ann, You Failed Me

Ann, you failed me.  You are not my BFF anymore.  




I did not realize how bad my outfit was today until someone pointed it out and asked if I had an accident.  Yes, you heard me right.  My cute little Ann Taylor Loft shorts have a floral type pattern on them, and the way they were sewn together made it look like something bad went down.  Did I realize this before I put them on?  No.  Did I notice it when I looked in the mirror after I got dressed?  No.  I actually was feeling good about my new pair of shorts.  Well, turns out they weren't so cute after all.
                                                            
Ann Taylor Loft: 1
Cyndi: 0      



Touché, Ann.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Self Addressed

My children have always had a propensity to draw on everything but paper.  Their canvas has usually been their own body.  Som...