Saturday, May 21, 2016

Ostrich Farm

I walked out of the laundry room and into the kitchen to this sight.


Me: Why in God's name are you standing on the barstool?

Abbi: Because I like to stand when I type.  I think better.

Me:  Have you thought about standing on the floor while you type instead?  

Abbi:  Ummm, no.  I seriously didn't think of that.  Good idea!

Me:  Ya think?


Goes to show you you can take the kid out of the Davis, but you can't take the Davis out of the kid.  Poor thing.



Sometimes (well, no, al the time) I am incredibly concerned about sending these people into the real world, that is unless that real world is an ostrich farm.   



*Side note - Abbi came home and reported that she got an A+ on her paper.  Maybe there is a method to her madness.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Self Addressed

My children have always had a propensity to draw on everything but paper.  Their canvas has usually been their own body.  Som...